Reflections

My mother placed me in an educational institution when I was five, and I remained in one ever since! However, much learning is available away from organised set-ups. Sharing experiences is a wonderful human activity.

Friday, March 14, 2008

From the back of the hall.

The view from the back of the hall during a presntation is very revealing and thought provoking.

SIGHT FROM BACK ROW.

Sitting listening to learned speakers
Covering challenging tomes
A wide expanse of tuned ears
Fast scribbling fingers jotting views
Committing contrasting trains of thought
Digital movements hissing around
All quiet digesting assimilating
To plan a reprisal to conflict the truth
Challenging minds at the back of the head
Colours in saying adorn the cracking air waves
Humbeis (human beings) at their best.
But some take ages to conclude
What looks so easy and full of certitude.
You may now go to my homepage by clickking the link below:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home