Reflections

My mother placed me in an educational institution when I was five, and I remained in one ever since! However, much learning is available away from organised set-ups. Sharing experiences is a wonderful human activity.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Accidentals.

With some differences here and there, upwards and downwards, all humbeis started their existence in practically the same way.
  • why is it therefore that there are so many differences in attitudes;
  • in beliefs;
  • in standards and values;
  • in wealth;
  • in strength;
  • in intellect and its potentialities.

Some are prone to blame culture, accident, environment, geographical confines, and communities, besides many other factors, for the equation for all this.

How far do you agree?

After harbouring these thoughts for a while, you may want to return to my site at www.culturedomain.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home